Mr. Schumacher is a senior systems development, product management, and program management executive. Operations-focused, he is skilled in improving overall business strategy and execution through team building and leadership in both small/startup and large/international corporations. Experiences include driving strategic product and systems innovation, software/hardware development, and engineering process implementation, while ensuring targeted revenue attainment, operating budget adherence, and customer satisfaction.
Prior positions have included SVP, VP, and Director-level leadership roles in various technology companies, ranging from small/startup to large/multi-national organizations. Domains include internet security, telecom, software tools, enterprise application software and systems, and real-time process control systems for automated manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics.
His background includes:
- Leadership of global project teams, offshore resources and subcontractors
- Managing portfolios of integrated, multi-year development programs and custom systems
- Product definition, design, prototyping, development, launch, and lifecycle management
- International market strategy, product launch, and liaison to overseas sponsors
- Operations: Professional Services, Training, Sales Engineering, and 24×7 Customer Service/Technical Support
- Partner and vendor management
- M&A transactions, from due diligence through integration
- Process improvements and BI initiatives
- Account support: working with leadership from Sales, Channel, Marketing, Services and the customer’s organization to provide cost effective, innovative solutions.